Event type: Conference
Dates: 14 June 2011
Venue: the studio, Manchester, UK
Cambridge Pre-U is an exciting post-16 qualification preparing learners for university. Find out all you need to know about how to offer Cambridge Pre-U at your school or college at this half-day seminar.
Learn more about:
• benefits of the linear approach for students and teachers
• new syllabus developments
• resources provided for teachers
This seminar is free of charge to attend will cover key questions on Cambridge Pre-U:
• feedback from the first set of examinations
• university recognition and offers
• models of adoption in schools and colleges
To reserve a place in advance for yourself or a colleague, please contact our Events Team.