Accreditation of coursework assessors

To internally assess candidates’ work for many Cambridge IGCSE subjects, at least one teacher of the subject in your school must have an appropriate certificate or letter of accreditation from us.

You need to complete and return the form on the right-hand side of the page for all the teachers who hold certificates, or letters of accreditation, in the Cambridge IGCSE subjects you want to internally assess in your school each exam series.